About F&S Contractors
Built on a foundation of rigorous training in the fields of construction engineering & design, F&S Contractors brings over 30 years experience to your project. Take a quick glance at the project portfolio and you will see that we are not an ordinary contractor.
F&S Contractors knows how to take your vision and turn it into reality. A systematic approach guides each and every project: open and engaged preliminary meetings, diligent planning and preparation, continuous oversight of the construction process, and final walk-through to ensure satisfaction.
Professionalism, craftsmanship, and attention to detail are attributes that make F&S Contractors one of South Floridaâ€™s most respected contractors for high-end projects. But above all, it is the personal commitment of our management team to their customersâ€™ needs that makes the difference. Major renovations are never easy but working with F&S is a sure way to remove unnecessary stress from the process.
Contact us today about your upcoming project.
Samuel Fleischer (General Contractor, Project Manager)
Born in Caracas , Venezuela 1957, Graduate of Civil Engineer 1979, at Universidad Metroploitana de Venezuela courses of the Master in Business Administration Pert CPM (scheduling)and Waterproofing
Has been evolved as a Project Manager, Developer and Engineer, over 350 three hundred and fifty units of high end residential (900.000sf) and over 2.000.000 sf of commercial space in Venezuela
Real state broker, and developer in Baltimore Maryland from 2003 to 2005,and obtained the General Contractor license in Florida in 2005 , and has been in construction and renovation since then in Miami Florida, with successful track record of customers satisfaction and excellence in performance.
Construction Engineering Technician
F&S Contractors LLC is currently seeking a qualified Construction Engineering Technician to assist the project engineers in devising efficient systems that integrate the construction workers, equipment used, construction materials, building information â€“ blueprints to build the luxury homes/buildings desired by the clients. This is a full-time position at our head office in Hollywood, Florida.
- Assist the project engineers in devising efficient systems that integrate the construction workers, equipment used, construction materials, building information- blueprints to build the luxury homes/buildings desired by the clients.
- Analyze proposed site factors and design maps, graphs, tracings, and diagrams to illustrate findings.
- Prepare the equipment layouts, construction plan workflows and blue-prints, review the layout of the construction in order to maximize the use of equipment and materials.
- Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities using calculator or computer.
- Collect data to assist in process of improvement of construction activities developed by the company.
- Estimate technical resource requirements for development of construction projects; review technical documents to plan work.
- Inspect sites to determine if they meet specifications or standards.
- Create graphical representations of building structures and test characteristics of materials or buildings.
The applicant for the position must possess at least an associate degree in Engineering w/ 2 years of experience as a Construction Engineering Technician or Construction Engineer.
How to Apply
Applicants can mail their resumes Attn: Samuel Fleischer, Owner – F&S Contractors LLC. – 1852 Fletcher St., Hollywood, Florida 33020
Qualified candidates will be contacted and interviewed by phone or onsite at our location in Hollywood, FL.
We are an equal opportunity employer.